My Blog List

Wednesday 1 May 2013

THE SIN

A muslim man committed a sin, after committing the sin he was expecting Allah to punish him in his life. He realized that his materialistic life was getting better, his business was prospering, his health was good, his children were doing well.

So he pondered one day and said to him self "I've disobeyed Allah and nothing happened to me", so Allah inspired him in his heart "Oh my servant, I have punished you but you didn't realize, I have punished you by making you distant from me and made you loose the taste of pleasure of been close to me".

Allah's punishment in this world is not only in the materials of this world but in been distant away from him and disobeying him is a great punishment. And Allah knows best about punishment hereafter !!

Always remember that there's no joy or happiness in disobeying Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment